3 – 6 years old
Full time, to the office
- Support and development of the existing online store (support and improvement of the site, software content, selection from the database by criteria, development of internal site services, etc.);
- Management of interactive modules on the site, such as feedback forms, mailing lists, etc .;
- Solving operational tasks for Bitrix 24 – making edits to standard and non-standard modules, data placement;
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the site, solving problems if they arise;
- Using third-party APIs;
- Optimization of code, graphics, scripts;
- Provide technical support and site security.
- Knowledge of 1C-Bitrix (will be a plus);
- Ability to understand “someone else’s” code;
- Ability to write understandable and scalable code;
- Ability to independently resolve issues and emerging difficulties;
- Experience with online shopping;
- Availability of cases of completed successful projects;
- Understand the task and independently find ways to implement it;
- Ability to multitask, navigate quickly.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of Bitrix Framework;
- Experience with version control systems (Git), bug trackers;
- Linux experience.
Terms of Service:
- High wages with annual compensation;
- Official employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Social package;
- Transparent system of professional, career, financial growth;
- Ability to implement large, high-load web projects in a large team;
- A class offices in some of the best business centers in Magnitogorsk (candidates in these cities are interested, but we are also considering experienced candidates with remote access conditions);
- Working with the latest software and technology;
- A friendly team of professionals in four offices across the country.